The event is over.
(Online) Notes from Nature: The Biodiversity Heritage Collections
16 April 2021
7:30pm – 8:30pm
Discover the natural world through a vast collection of biodiversity knowledge online. Find out how Singapore and France have worked together across boundaries to advance biodiversity literature, digitisation and public outreach efforts.
This discussion is organised by the National Library Singapore and Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle, France in partnership with Biodiversity Heritage Library, the world’s largest open access online repository of biodiversity knowledge.
This event will run from 7:30pm - 8:30pm (Singapore time)
About the Speakers
- Ms Tan Huism, Senior Director, National Library, Singapore
- Dr Clément Oury, Head of Conservation, Restauration and Digitization Service, Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle, France
This session will be chaired by Ms Constance Rinaldo, Chair of the Biodiversity Heritage Library Executive Committee.
Online Programme/Event Administrative Information
- This programme is conducted entirely online. You may access Zoom via the app or using a web browser
- Please ensure that you enter a valid email address as you will receive an email with the link to the online programme/event near the day of the programme/event
- The link of the programme should not be shared with others
- Do ensure you have a strong internet connection. Using your mobile data is not recommended
- The National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify or refuse admission to any registrant without any reason and notice
Return to the Human x Nature exhibition programmes page »