15 May 2021
The event is over.
(Online) Nature, Biodiversity and Our Role | WWF Explains
15 May 2021
2:00pm – 3:30pm
We depend on Nature for our survival. but Nature is in decline, and we are the cause for this decline. The challenges of nature loss and global warming are linked but so are their solutions. Nature-based solutions for climate harness the power of nature to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and also help us adapt to the impacts of climate change. They are win-win solutions that involve protecting, restoring and sustainably managing ecosystems to address society’s challenges and promote human well-being. Join us to learn how we can restore nature by taking action for biodiversity.
About WWF Explains
WWF Explains, supported by NLB aims to explain the unexpected links between Singapore’s daily concerns and the environment around us. By connecting you with conservation experts, we hope to start conversations around global environmental issues.
Note: Registration is only approved if your myLibrary username is verified.
This programme/event is open to members of the National Library Board, Singapore. Please ensure you have your myLibrary username on hand before proceeding with the registration. If you do not have a myLibrary username, you can create one here: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/.
Online Programme/Event Administrative Information
- This programme is conducted entirely online. You may access Zoom via the app or using a web browser
- Please ensure that you enter a valid email address as you will receive an email with the link to the online programme/event near the day of the programme/event
- The link of the programme should not be shared with others
- Do ensure you have a strong internet connection. Using your mobile data is not recommended
- The National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify or refuse admission to any registrant without any reason and notice