The event is over.
(Online) Crustacean Diversity | Human x Nature
23 September 2021
7:00pm – 8:30pm
Crustaceans are commonly known as insects of the sea. It is one of the most diverse group of animals, that can be found in the terrestrial and aquatic environments. The diversity of these animals is due to various modification of their appendages, allowing the study of homology, adaptations and evolution. Get ready to be introduced to the basic anatomy and morphology, as well as the great diversity of crustaceans in Singapore and the region.
Note: Registration is only approved if your myLibrary username is verified.
This programme/event is open to members of the National Library Board, Singapore. Please ensure you have your myLibrary username on hand before proceeding with the registration. If you do not have a myLibrary username, you can create one here: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/.
Online Programme/Event Administrative Information
- This programme is conducted entirely online. You may access Zoom via the app or using a web browser
- Please ensure that you enter a valid email address as you will receive an email with the link to the online programme/event near the day of the programme/event
- The link of the programme should not be shared with others
- Do ensure you have a strong internet connection. Using your mobile data is not recommended
- The National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify or refuse admission to any registrant without any reason and notice
Return to the Human x Nature exhibition programmes page »